Friday, July 22, 2016

QHHT session where the clients speaks, Translates in her star language and gives an earth update ~ A QHHT session given by Suzanne Spooner

Hi Everyone!
I DO have the best job in the universe, I swear. As I sit down with a client in my office in Des Moines, Iowa, I never know exactly what their hypnosis session will present. I listen to them share their life stories, challenges, health issues, heart break and curiosity. I hear them tell me about the oddest of coincidences; especially once they have made their appointment with me. Every person I sit with has a fascinating journey to share.
So, a few weeks ago I had a session with a lovely young woman. As we started the hypnosis her High Self guided her to a life of a male mystic. She experienced a fire celebration where he went into a trance enhancing his connection to inner wisdom. He guided his nomadic group by using the visions. Much understanding about how he was deeply connected to the earth was shared. Her High Self shared this life with the client to show her, “that she has always been this grounded” and that her High Self guided her to her QHHT session to recall this knowledge. (read more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment